About our Services
• Warm and Friendly Atmosphere
• No Background or Affiliation necessary
Children's program featuring prayer, songs, animated stories, games and snacks. We are very proud of the special inclusive environment we have created where everyone feels comfortable and welcome in a lovely setting.
Chabad is a home for every kind of Jew. Because at Chabad we just consider you "Jewish". No Labels. No Differences.
• Advance reservations are required by clicking here or calling 925-0770. The security guard will only allow entry to those that are on the list for that specific service.
• Do not attend if you feel even slightly unwell or if you have been exposed to someone who is a possible Covid-19 carrier. Likewise, if you have any underlying health issues that put you at higher risk, please stay home.
• The premises will be sanitized after each service.
• If you prefer to pray at home, a prayer book (Machzor) can be provided to you for pick-up or mail delivery.
• Due to constant shifting realities, all we can guarantee is that those who registered will be notified in timely fashion if any changes need to be made.
• For anyone wishing to experience the full Rosh Hashanah pryers, the morning prayer and Torah reading will start at 8:00 am on both days of Rosh Hashanah.
• Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur services will be held at the Chabad Center. For members there is no charge for the High Holiday services. For non-members a donation of $100 per adult and $50 per child ages 5-12 is suggested. No one will be turned away due to financial concern. To make reservations, please click here.